Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with baguette slices.